The Natchez Water Works operates all water works and sewage works of the City of Natchez, including:
- Provides over 1 billion gallons of water annually
- Operates water treatment plant which produces water for potable use.
- Distributes treated water to residential and commercial customers for consumption and commercial use.
- Ensures all water treatment processes and procedures exceed all state and federal standards and regulations
- Manages sewer collection using the city-wide network of gravity and pressurized pipes
- Operates and manages waste water treatment plant, including ensuring all processes and procedures exceed state and federal standards and regulations
- Maintains all water and waste water infrastructure.
For additional information please refer to the FAQ section of the website.