Can I rezone my property?

Requesting to rezone a property involves making an application to the Planning Commission, and then Mayor and Board of Alderman.  When requesting a rezoning it is important to first meet with the City of Natchez Planning Department to ensure the rezoning conforms with the plans and regulations of the City of Natchez.  Click here to view the rezoning regulations

Show All Answers

1. How is my property zoned?
2. How do I open a business in Natchez?
3. How do I know if I am in the Historic District?
4. What is zoning?
5. Can I operate a Bed and Breakfast or Guest House in Natchez?
6. Do I need a permit to paint my house?
7. Can I operate a business out of my home?
8. What are the setbacks (dimensional standards) for my property?
9. What is a Variance?
10. What is a Special Exception?
11. Can I rezone my property?
12. What are the regulations on building a fence in Natchez?
13. What payment methods are accepted for Planning or Preservation applications?