Is there a grant to repair my home?

Yes.  Every year the City of Natchez announces its SNAP (Special Needs Assistance Program) through the Federal Home Loan Bank of Dallas, offering to undertake health and safety repairs to those citizens that fall within the income, age, and/or disability requirements.  Click on the following link to view the SNAP Criteria to see if you or your family member can apply.  The criteria for income changes slightly year to year, so be sure to contact the Community Development Department (601) 445-7518 for any questions. 

Show All Answers

1. Is there a grant to repair my home?
2. How do I apply for grants for my organization?
3. Are there any loans for small businesses?